I professionally hold the roles of Managing Editor, Content Strategist, Digital Presence and Social media Branding.
- Working as a Managing Editor and Content Strategist in Monocept. Duration July 1st, 2016- Till Date.
- Worked as a Research Associate in EC Council Pvt. Ltd. Duration August 5th, 2015- June 30th,2016.
- Content Developer for SakshiEngineering.com portal, Sakshi Media. Duration September 1st, 2014- August 1st, 2015.
- One of the co-founders also worked as Assistant Editor and Chief Correspondent for Inner Voice of Bharath – An English Quarterly Journal (ISSN: 2320 1908). Duration – July 2012 to July, 2014.
- Worked as Freelance Research Associate at Geopolitical Strategic Security Studies Institute (GPSSI). Duration 2010-2012
- Worked a Lead Researcher at Engineers for Sutainable Energy and Environment (ESEE).
- Designed R&D wing and was the National Youth Coordinator for India Redefined. Duration2010-2011
- Worked as a Regional and Program Coordinator at SHIKSHA. Duration 2009-2011.
- PG Diploma in Embedded system from CDAC, Noida. Duration February 2010- September,2010
- Tech in Information Technology, JNTU Hyderabad. Marks: 61.1%. Duration: 2005-09
- Intermediate from Nalanda College, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. Marks: 74%. Duration: 2003-2005.
- SSC in Distinction from Sri Sathya Sai High School, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. (Secured 80%)
- Distinguished Employee Award by the Pentagram Research center for the year 2010.
- Service and Loyalty Award by Shiksha NGO, Hyderabad for the year 2009.
- Best Volunteer Award in ICSCI-2010 Conference.
- Manohar Parrikar, Defence Minister and Ex-Chief Minister of Goa.
- Jayaprakash Narayan, Founder of Loksatta Party.
- Ken Sasaji, Minister of Economy Trade and Industry [METI], Government of Japan.
- Nara Chandrababu Naidu, Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh.
- Dr Mohandas Pai, Chairman- Manipal Global Education, Ex-CFO of Infosys.
- Padma Bhushan Dr. Ramdas Pai, President and Chancellor of Manipal group.
- Sri Dr. Ramakrishna Sharma,Director, Foundation for Indian Scientific Heritage
- Dr.E.G.Rajan, Director, Pentagram Research center Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Surya Rao, Director, BITS Technology incubation cell, Hyderabad
- Mr. Raju Vanapala, CEO, way2sms, Learn Social, Hyderabad
- Mr. Debasish Biswas, Country Head, CIMA
- Neural hardware design-A preview at ICSCI -2007
- An efficient approach to robust Encryption using DNA at ICSCI-2008
- Implementation of canny edge detection algorithm on an image using GPU ICSCI -2009
- Advanced Rendering Techniques using DirectX 9.0 at National Conference on Cybernetics, Hyderabad.
Papers on International issues:
- Indo-Veitnam Relations- In March Towards Strategic Alliance In Strengthening Asia. (Published in NAM Today Journal, December 10th ,2014 issue).
- Corpocracy in Modern India – A Bane or a Developmental tool
- The Dirty Picture – An attack on Israeli Embassies in India and Georgia. (Published by Inner Voice of Bharath).
- Your Personal (Face) Book, A Page in Book of Foreign Intelligence Agencies. (Published by Inner Voice of Bharath).
- Common Wealth – A friendly treat with pirates. (Published by Bharathiyasandesh Online News Portal.
Culture and Traditions:
- Vedas – A Guide to Future Technology. (Published by Metro India daily English newspaper).
- Illuminating Temple Architecture – (Published by Metro India Daily English news paper)
- Outlook of Incredible India. (Published by Bharath Udaya E-magazine).
- Women – The Representatives of God! (Published by Inner Voice of Bharath).
- “Nation building and Nationality Imparting Education”( Published in the proceedings of National seminar on Nation Building education- Education as a Mission of Nation conducted on January 18, 2014, Bangalore.)
- Illuminating Temple Architecture( Published at Metro India Daily English news paper)
Lectures & Workshops
I delivered lectures in various workshops and seminars on multidisciplinary topics, some of which are listed below:
- Workshop on “Research methodology to be adopted in Embedded Systems” at BITS college, Hindupur in 2010.
- Workshop on “Personality Development and Communication Skills” at SSBN Govt Degree College, Ananthapur, on August 6, 2010.
- Workshop on “Self Engineering for Social Engineering” at Govt Arts College, Ananthapur, on March 10, 2011.
- Workshop on “Implication of Technical Knowledge in Social Engineering” at SKD College of Engineering, Gooty, on Feb 15, 2011.
- Workshop on “Rich Indian Scientific Heritage” in Rastrothana PU College, Banagalore, on September 6, 2013.
- At “Veda Vidwath Sabha on Vedic sciences” in Chennenahalli Gurukul, Banagalore, on Sept 28, 2013.
- “Humanity in the light of Vedas as perceived by Swami Vivekananda” at a National conference on “Swami Vivekananda and vedic legacy”, kanyakumari, on November26, 2013.
- Workshop on Financial Depletion of India held on March 10, 2014 in Seshadripuram Academy of Business Studies College, Bangalore.
- Workshop on Financial Depletion of India held at Dept of MBA, Dr Ambedkar College, Bangalore, on March 11, 2014.
- Workshop on Financial Depletion of India at Dept of MBA, BMS College, Bangalore, on March 15, 2014.
- Workshop on Why Only The Rupee Falls at Dept of Finance and Management, Center for PG studies, VTU University, Bangalore, on March 19, 2014.
- Workshop on Impact of FDI on Rupee Fall at Department of Finance and Management, Center for PG studies, VTU University, Bangalore, on March 19, 2014.
- Workshop on Law and Justice In The Era of Liberalisation & Global Trade, Seshadripuram Law College, on March 24, 2014.
- Guest lecture on “WHY ONLY THE RUPEE FALLS!! At National school of Business, Bangalore.
- Delivered lecture on topic “Role of Media In the preservation Of Indian Culture” and was felicitated in Arshadhara-2014 National vedic science conference.
- Organized, volunteered various youth sessions at institutional level, open sessions, and also on a NGO platform ‘Shiksha’
- Volunteered international technical conference – International Conference on System cybernetics & Informatics (ICSCI)
- Organized Arshadhara-2014 National vedic science conference.
Research & analysis, blogging, concept photography, reading, technical writing, story writing, writing poetry and listening to music.