In this globalized environment, Indian Media has to play a bigger and wise role in positioning the nation’s individuality and interests, i.e.., culture in the global family, rather than defaming and selling out the character of our country. In the below video presentation I discuss:
1. How did Media in our country evolve and what are its roots?
2. How was Media in ancient Bharat?
3. How British destroyed the roots of the
4. After effects: What is the current state Media?
5. The transformative role of Media in promoting Nation’s Individuality i.e., Culture.